Razors are created for the purpose of removing unwanted body hair. Throughout history, different forms of razors were used by tribes and ancient people, such as shark teeth, clam shells and flint that were sharpened to be used for shaving. Prehistoric caves have shown evidence of sketches of such blades. In Egypt, solid gold and copper razors were unearthed in tombs, which dated back to the 4th millennium B.C
In the 19th century, straight razor was first introduced in Sheffield, England. Germany had produced a variety of razors. Straight razor lost its appeal and was superseded by a double-edged safety razor with replaceable blades manufactured by King C. Gillette. Daily shaving among American men became popular in the 20th century, which started after World War I. Regular shaving became a requirement for a proper gas mask fit during the war. Over time, razors have evolved from straight and safety razors to electric razors.
Konosuke Matsushita was the founder of Panasonic. Panasonic was initially known as Matsushita Electric Housewares Manufacturing Works. It was established in Osaka, Japan on March 7, 1918. In 1955, the Panasonic brand name was formed. Panasonic, an electronic giant, is known for manufacturing high quality electronic products. Panasonic started with the production of fan insulator plates. Because of Matsushita’s belief that there was a huge and untapped market for high-quality domestic electrical fixtures, he kept on designing products and later on had succeeded in innovating two new products: a two-way socket and an attachment plug. From then on, the company had risen to the technology advancement. Now, Panasonic has created ES-LV81-K Arc5 product, an electric razor with charge station made for men.
- The five foil blades are designed to seize different types of hair for a bare and smooth skin.
- The pop up trimmer helps conveniently achieve a beard or mustache style for men.
- Just by clicking the shaver into the Automatic Cleaning and Charging Station, it requires no effort to sanitize the Panasonic blades. It has a LED display.
- It has the strongest Hyper-performance linear motor that can deliver 14,000 cuts/minute for fast and efficient shaving.
- It can be used in dry or wet condition.
- It enables a clean cut. It leaves a smoothly-shaven skin.
- It is fast and convenient.
- It can also be made for fashion and styling of beards and mustaches.
- It saves time and effort in cleaning or sanitizing the blades. The feature also prevents rust.
- It can be used anytime regardless of dry or wet condition.
- It is expensive.
- The motor gives off a loud sound.
- The trimmer tends to close when moving upward.
Despite being expensive, the Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 product is highly recommended because of its fast and efficient way of shaving unwanted hair. The advanced features made it more convenient and stylish for men. The automatic cleaning feature of the blades helps save time and effort. Moreover, it is very effective in removing unwanted hair because of the five foil blades that are designed for different types of hair resulting to a smooth-shaven skin.