Men can’t possibly live life without shaving. It is a staple hygienic routine that makes each lad ready to hit the road and tackle their busy days. There is a whole heap of shavers in the market and one of them is no less than the Philips Norelco SensoTouch Electric razor 1160X Anti-slip grip with GyroFlex 2D. Let’s see what its features are, as well as its pros and cons.
General Product Description
Philips is a technology company headquartered in Amsterdam. They have been manufacturing quality products since 1891. One of their outstanding products when it comes to men’s grooming is the Philips Norelco SensoTouch Electric razor 1160X Anti-slip grip with GyroFlex 2D. This electric razor adjusts easily to the curves of your face with less pressure and less skin irritation.
- GyroFlex 2D contour-following system – Enjoy shaving while easily adjusting the razor to the curves of your face. This minimizes irritation and pressure.
- Dual Precision heads –These are ultra thin and capture even the shortest stubbles.
- Aquatec wet and dry technology – Enjoy shaving wet or dry and with or without gel of foam.
- Super Lift & Cut dual blade system – Comfortably lifts and cuts hair.
- Anti-slip grip – Enjoy shaving without losing grip.
- Skin-friendly precision trimmer – Shape your moustache and sideburn.
- Two level battery display with battery high/low indicator and travel lock indicator
- 3- minute quick charge for a single shave and an hour charge for full battery, (50 minutes of shaving time for a fully charged battery).
- SkinGlide system
- Easy rinse clean.
- Shipping Weight:2 lbs.
- The box comes with 1160x electric razor charging stand, protective cap, pouch, and cleaning brush.
With its anti-slip grip and balance, it can be used conveniently and comfortably. It shaves cleanly and smoothly with less skin irritation. This electric razor charges quickly, and it also has a long battery life. Never worry about turning it on accidentally with its travel lock indicator. More so, it is very easy to clean despite not having an automatic cleaning system.
- Convenient and efficient shaving.
- Recharges quickly and has long battery life.
- Light weight and easy grip.
- 100% Waterproof and fully washable.
- It has a travel lock indicator,
- It has a battery indicator.
- It is easy to clean
- Cleaning is not made automated (which some buyers don’t prefer).
- It seems fragile to hold.
- Putting on and taking off the razor attachment is hard
- Charger too large to carry easily
Overall, Philips Norelco SensoTouch Electric razor 1160X Anti-slip grip with GyroFlex 2D is highly recommended. It is a commendable option for men looking for their best shaving partner. It’s fairly priced and doesn’t leave quality behind. It has good features that can match the more expensive counterparts. Despite its light cons, its pros are far heavier and it’s generally worth every gentleman’s try.